Saturday, June 15, 2013

All That Glitters 2.0


Attention everyone who has bought All That Glitters: an updated version is now available!

I was reading over the original version the other day, and much to my chagrin, found several typos and other errors that had somehow escaped me during my final editing.

Needless to say, yikes!

Obviously, "good enough" isn't just good enough when you're paying money for something, so I went through line-by-line and fixed everything I found. If you purchased the original version of All That Glitters, the freshly-copyedited version is now live on both Amazon and Smashwords.

I sent a message to Amazon regarding the changes, and while they are not always able to notify every customer individually, it is their policy to "enable them (you) to update the book's content through the Manage Your Kindle page on Amazon.com."

It is my understanding all you have to do for Smashwords is go and download a fresh copy- you should already have access to it, and won't have to pay again. It is available now!

Any problems, please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

As always, thank you for your continued support on this crazy journey. I hope All That Glitters, 2.0 is a fun and improved reading experience!

All That Glitters on Amazon

All That Glitters on Smashwords

UPDATE (6/18/13):

Just got an email back from Amazon. Their review of the changes made to All That Glitters is going to take a few weeks, so anyone waiting for an updated version, thank you for your continued patience! I promise to let you all know as soon as they give me the green light...



No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Love it? Hate it? Either way, I want to hear from you!