Monday, November 18, 2013

Snow White Goes To The Dark Side...

mirror, mirror, on the wall...
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/c4/05/bb/c405bb7c6e751ac410f0abbd2c69756f.jpg


...Well, sort of.

Ever wonder about fairy tale villains? I've always thought they were much more interesting than the heroes. They have so much to lose. They are so deliciously... evil.

Why?

With that, I'm thrilled to announce a little side project I'll be working on. Authors Alexandra Webb and Mia Bishop have graciously invited me to be a guest on their blog, Twisted Tales. I'll be joining a group of talented, deliciously deviant fellow authors, all of whom have one mission.

Take a fairy tale. Twist it into something... else.

Wondering what someone could possibly do to fairy tales that would turn them into erotica? So am I! Stories to be (re)written include Alice In Wonderland, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Hansel And Gretel, Red Riding Hood, Rumpelstiltskin, and mine, Snow White.

More specifically, The Wicked Queen.

Which brings me back to fairy tale villains.

Being pure evil works well on paper, but not so much in real life. Real life villains have pasts, goals, breaking points. Maybe the Wicked Queen wasn't wicked. Maybe she was human. Wounded. Abused.

Want to know more? Find my page on Twisted Tales here.

Posting begins December 1st, and will continue for four months. My first post is December 6th. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Love it? Hate it? Either way, I want to hear from you!